Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shout out!

I am experiencing more ways than one to be heard. I am officially getting addicted to plurking and twitting. Although how I wish I can do this more often in a day but nevertheless I still post a few things before I sleep during the day. (READ: Working at night)

So which do I like best?Plurking or twitting? Both. Plurk actually leads me to realize how I am feeling at the moment: loves, likes, wishes, prays, hopes, and the list goes on. Twitting allows me to just say anyhting out loud while I see how my friends are doing. Its somehow a forum where people just holler or holler back. It's like group plurking I suppose.

I'm hoping to have more energy in getting to my laptop and connecting to the world bcause of these two new past times. That of course plus my blog.

Sweet!

No comments: