Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Guilt

I have officially been out of the blogging world longer than I could ever imagine. I almost forgot my password, so I guess that makes it official. Yup, big bummer.

To top it all of, I've been having dilemna with my current status of being employed. It breaks my heart to think that I don't spend enough time with our son and that I am depriving my husband of the tender, loving, care that he ought to be getting. Not that he doesn't get TLC but not as much nowadays since I am barely awake when he gets home and we don't get to spend more time. Of course, we did talk about this set-up. Me working at night and him during the day. Yet my heart is wishing for something much, much better as anyone would.


*SIGH*

If only dreams and wishes can be given overnight and that the next day a fairy tale life can be lived over again. But the reality is that life can only get more complicated and you just have to keep up in such a way that you still keep your sanity.

If I can keep on writing, I know I'd be far from insane.

No comments: