Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Flashbacks

We've experienced quite a whirlwind of events the past couple of months. My husband's grandfather, after being hospitalized for almost two months, succumbed to cancer last July. It was painful but the Lord still made things beautiful in so many ways. Hubby celebrated his 28th birthday, which I will be posting separately. Family and friends visited for a short stay and we have gone to and fro to different places just to meet up with them. Issues from the past came haunting us back (not our issue, happy to say) that added to the pile of emotions that was already stacking up high. The three of us went down with the flu and movement of office sites, both for me and hubby, is happening soon.

So I guess you can't really blame me for just choosing to sleep more even if my heart really wanted to find time to write. It was just physically draining. But I'm over it. Hopefully, I won't get caught up with anything else again.

No comments: