Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, October 3, 2008

In your eyes

Look at me
see what I have become
my memory doesn't even want to serve me
my soul is haunted
while my heart drips off tears

Look at me
I never knew how sad I was until
I found out how much I've loved
I never measured myself
now I need my worth just to go on

Look at me
will you not find out on your own?
would you still need my question?
There's nothing to choose from,
there's nothing I can offer

Look at me
because this is what you will have,
this is what I can give,
just me...
all of me.

********************
-jdd 10.04.08-
for the confused soul.
not for guidance,
just a reflection of your heart.

No comments: