Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, October 3, 2008

After 7 years....

A day before my birthday, my husband and I met up with som of my college friends. It came as a shock that it has been 7 years that we have not seen each other. Has it been that long? Maybe. But it didn't seem that long. It seemed as if it was just last month that we last saw each other.

Of course, I am exaggerating. I'll have more stories about this reunion. Meanwhile, I am yet to plant kisses on our son who will be celebrating his first birthday in....5...4...3......

No comments: