Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To multiply or not?

That is my question.

Should I create a multiply account or not? We currently have one but it is actually for business purposes. (Although I haven't really concentrated on this one) I am thinking of migrating from friendster to multiply because I actually adore the photo albums in multiply plus their photo uploading process is less complicated.

I am having second thoughts though because we do have a family blog. Creating an active multiply site may hinder me to have lesser visits and updates in our family site. So what's it going to be? Should I go for it? Should I just look for a free site for my albums?

*Sigh*

STATUS: Undecided.

No comments: