Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Top of the list

Being someone who has relied mostly on reviews and related articles, I find Webhostingrating's site particularly helpful in determining the web host provider that will give the best value for my money.

I have been drawn to reading their web hosting articles which houses a variety of writings discussing new web host providers, programs, or other internet-related articles that will help the millions of surfers on-line. Since I am currently searching for a good web host, their web host ratings are my number one concern because they have an update on the market's Top 10 host providers. The list itself is already a good indicator of comparison and is very helpful for people who don'thave much time to go over all the reviews of each provider.

I'm also spending a few hours in reading web hosting tutorials and learning the how's and why's of this technology. I never realized that choosing a web host will entail so much effort from me but the truth is, I'm actually enjoying the experience.

No comments: