Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Wishlist #...4?

Hahaha. I lost count of my wishlist.

Oh well, I'd just have to write this one down. I will soon be venturing inot my own shirt designs. Yes, MY VERY OWN! I will be starting out a few just to test the market and to see how people will actually go for my ideas. So what will be my business name? I'm thinking of the following:

1. Jown's Label
2. Tags by Jown
3. Shirtales
4. Shirtalk
5. Paraphrased

Those are some of my choices. I'll give more details once my designs are out. In the meantime, you may leave me a note which name you find interesting.

Wish me luck!

No comments: