Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Unacceptable

I can't believe how I have not been around to write something for the last two months!

This is so not me. After all the things that has happened, the least that I can do is to at least post a picture every week to sum up what has been up with me and our family. Sometimes, I just cant find the energy to do it. But it is more depressing, seeing your blogging friends visit your blog without any new content. Not giving them something to read about, nothing to digest.

I have to do something about this...SOON!

No comments: