Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Missing

I missed writing...so much. I can find time, but I honestly can't find the energy to get in front of my laptop to update my blog. Night shift is taking its toll. I can barely sleep well. My number of sleep has been reduced from 7 hours to 4 hours even if the airconditioning unit is on.

Moving on...

I am happy to share to the world that, thanks to my brother-in-law Nikki, our wireless router is now od use. We are now on wifi! Yeah! No longer limited due to cables. Such a nice way as I get myself back to the blogsphere.

So there...just for starters. Back again, hopefully.

No comments: