Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Overhaul

Yes!This is how I would like to define a fresh start. This (I think) is much better than my first layout. (I hope you guys are agreeing)

My husband says it should no longer be a brewery hehehe...that's why I still had to place my logo. I'm still looking of how to make it more of a brewery though. Any suggestions?

Head hurts now. Have to sleep early...I'm still not yet fully recovered.

No comments: