Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The new us!

It's kinda late as a new year thing but this is what I've been wanting to have: a new look for our blog! Yes even the title is new (sort of) because I wanted it to really reflect our family.

What do you guys think of it? I almost ruined the whole thing trying on so many templates but finally I was able to find one that hubby and I liked.

Hay. This is what happens when I get to be at home. I hope it was worth letting go of the old one.

No comments: