Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The other half

Last October 31, my hubby, Dingdong, went to Hongkong for a three-day vacation.

Yup, just him. It's like a trick or treat deal. Of course, it wasn't a treat at all for us to be away, but it was a good thing for him. A good deal for their group's hardwork.

I'm just posting a few of his picture to document his travel. If he could have it his way, I know that he would opt to have the details into writing. But it's not his style. I cannot re-create the moment here though because it will be a different thing. So let's just allow the pictures to weave the words for him.





Thanks for the pasalubong daddy!!! I loved it! Mwaaaaah!

No comments: