Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holler!

YES!

After having spent almost 3 weeks in my new job, I finally found the time to update the world with what's hapening with me. Therefore, assuming that I do have a bunch of people actually wondering what I've been up to, or if I (hopefully) have an audience, then allow me to spend a few spaces to tell you how this brewery have been for the past few weeks.

I am now officially back to the corporate world, or so. Technically, I'm back to the world of students. Teaching? No, not yet at least. I am more into administrative works and basically dealing a whole lot with discipline. And for those who know me well, I'm pretty sure they're all saying, "That's not gonna be a problem for you."

My first day buddies

I was so excited to blog about my first day which was put off to my first week and now, well almost first month. I had some shots of my first day companions: My bag and my planner. Yeah, I'm back to planning things now! And I'm loving the feeling of writing down things. All that's happening, all that needs to happen, all that I hope would happen. I think it will also allow me to write more poetry, songs or maybe even short stories.

My planner's new look. Yes, it's my starbucks page merged to my old planner

Right now, I've got tons of backlog that I have to work on. But no worries. I'm just living my life on day at a time. Just enjoying the blessings that I have...and the blessings that are yet to come.


No comments: