Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Monday, November 24, 2008

And so...it is a MONDAY!

Arrrgh!

I'm not sure why but inspite of the 8-hour sleep I had, I don't feel too well (Maybe because 8 hours was too much?Nah!) And then I finally had the chance to join this contest on the radio (I was the third choice by the way!So it was really a chance I should say) and guess what?

I totally blanked!

That's P8,000 worth of GCs down the drain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***SHOUTING***

It is a monday after all.

No comments: