Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back on track...

...hopefully.


I haven't been blogging lately for several reasons and that's mostly due to chores, errands and every now and then oco moments (read: obsessive compulsive). I usually blog in the day so that I get to take care of hubby as soon as he gets home (which is around 7:30 in the evening) The humid weather is so not helping so I end up just playing with Zye instead of staying in front of the laptop. At night, I get the guilty feeling whenever I see my hubby and son playing so I end up bonding with them rather than blogging. Not that I would choose the latter over a quality time with my family. I'm just saying this as my way of telling my blogging friends why I haven't bee around lately.

Oh yeah, I have to say as well that I have been busy with exams and job interview as well. I don't want to give the details right now because nothing is final yet. All I know is that somehow I am excited as to what God has in store for me. I have a lot of fears about working and leaving my son solely to the care of his yaya. But like what I said, I am yet to figure out what's ahead of me. Miracles do happen you know.

No comments: