Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Going to places...in style!

Pardon me, but I do not have my own luggage. Yes, I am shamelessly admitting to the whole internet world that I just borrow luggage from family members whenever traveling.

I know, how do I go about dreaming to travel in every tourist destination when I haven't even gone to the luggage store to buy my own set of traveling bag? I honestly did not like to buy one because I find them too generic. I mean, what's the point of getting my own bag if everybody else's luggage looks almost exactly like mine!

Finally I have been convinced by a friend of mine that there are great deals of designer luggage that she thinks will suit my need. She was right because my heart is already set to buy this lovely Vera Bradley Java Blue luggage! The only problem now is choosing between the rolling duffel or the two-compartment type. I have to decide before our next vacation.


No comments: