Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Clearing my way

Getting a new pair of glasses is certainly not on our budget list. But I need to buy one since I accidentally sat on my old glasses. Don't even ask why. Looking at the brighter side, I now have an excuse to get a new pair of eyeglasses.

Luckily I saw Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses. I saw a lot of Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni while browsing through their product catalogue. So I guess I'll just shop for my new glasses on-line. I have my eyes set on this half-rim stainless steel frame which I think is perfect for my face. Talk about headlines, Zenni Optical was on FOX news! That's why I know for sure I'm getting a good quality product.


I'm excited already. Here's an advance birthday gift for myself!

No comments: