Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Bed time story

No, it's not your average nightie-night story.

I have been sick this week and have gotten well acquainted with our bed again. Thus, this becomes a bed time narration. I just hate the feeling of not feeling well.

So my week was spent watching re-runs of Charmed and seeing the movie Charlie's Angels for the nth time. After a hundred glasses of water and a few days of just dozing off, I'm a bit better now because I can stand staring at the computer monitor longer than did the past few days.

Now let's get back to business.

No comments: