Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When health becomes wealth

Literally, health is my source of wealth nowadays. Our baby business is flourishing slowly yet surely. The great thing is that I somehow extend a little help to those who needs to have their health improved or at least have their energies boosted.
The secret is compact in a little, green strip while the packaging is (funny as it may seem but it is true) in a pad.
You may want to check out what I'm talking about in our other site. Feel free to message me though, in case I got you thinking.

No comments: