Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Surprise

My dad had 3 boxes shipped and sent to us. All along I thought that those were his stuff (he is an OFW) until Sunday when he went to our house to open the boxes.
One box was for Zye. It was suppose to be a birthday present but because of my Dad's excitement, he didn't want to wait for Zye's first birthday anymore. The gift? A battery-operated bike! Hubby assembled the bike while I tested it. I think I enjoyed it more the my son did, hahaha!


The Assembly


The Finished product


The giver and the receiver



The happy biker boy



Thank you Lolo Daduds!!!!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

You have a very kind father.

Anyway, I am inviting you to join Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival 6th edition where I am the still the host.

By the way, the theme is - What kind of parent are you?

Deadline of submission is on July 30 @ 12 midnight.

Thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/668sld