Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blog experiment

Tagged by Pat.

Participants:
1. Me and Mine 2. Creative In Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. The Salad Caper 7. All Kinds of Me Stuff 8. Aggie Scraps 9. Winding Creek Circle 10. Mommy Talks 11. Fun Fierce Fabulous 12. Me, Myself + 2 13. Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 14. My Precious Nice 15. Just Me.. Eds 16. Eds Mommy Life 17. Jean’s Live it Up… 18. My Simple Joys 19. My life is Peachy 20. Mommy Talks. 21.My Colorful World 22.Changing Lanes 23.Pit Stop 24. Shopaholic Ties the Knot 25. Jown's Brewery 26. The Adventures of Dong and Jing

RULES:1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.2. Get back to Me {YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here!3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

QUESTIONS:
1. I posted this experiment at URL: http://frappucinojown.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-experiment.html
2. I posted this on date (day, month, year): 16 July 2008
3. I posted this at time (24 hour time): 1200 hours
4. My posting location is (city, state, country): Pasig City, Philippines
5. My blog is hosted by: blogger
6. My age is: 30
7. My gender is: Female
8. My occupation is: to take care of my hubby and son
9. I use the following RSS/Atom reader software: oopps..not sure
10. I use the blog format to post to my blog: blogger
11. I have been blogging since (day, month, year): February 2005
12. My web browser is: IE
13. My operating system is: Windows XP

Tagging Jacque and Joanne.

1 comment:

Pea in a Pod said...

Hi, I have added both your blogs. But please update this post with the right link in #1. Me and Mine to http://yennygirl.com/ plus the list had grown to almost 200 links:) I hope you can update the post. So that everyone is happy!