Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wishlist #4

Second honey is what I have in mind with this wishlist. Another place that I would definitely want to visit is UK. For me, it’s a place that’s just so rich in culture, history and the place just seem to flow with sophistication (that I’m hoping someday, I might have!) I can just imagine viewing the wonderful Palace of Westminster. That would be one of my best days. So now, here I am, figuring out our budget and how I can actually fit this UK travel. And I believe I will get this wish out of my list and into reality because I was able to find cheap hotels in UK .

Yes, you read it right. At first I can’t even believe it myself. I was surfing and looking for London Hotels and I saw a lot of affordable ones that are really lovely. I remembered that my husband has an aunt in Manchester so I looked for Manchester Hotels as well because we'll probably stay for a couple of days.

Our UK itinerary is almost packed. I almost forgot to look for Edinburgh Hotels. I most certainly wouldn't want to miss the majestic Edinburgh Castle. And I would really love to get a snapshot of that one.

The dream is just a click away for me. Schedule shouldn't be a problem because I can find the hotel that I want at the price that I can afford anytime,anywhere.

UK here I come!



No comments: