Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Monday, July 28, 2008

When angels mind your business

Getting into business can be really tough. I should know because my husband and I are budding entrepreneurs. Sometimes, no matter how innovative your product is, your finances can keep you from earning as much.

How I actually wish that someone would knock at our doorstep and venture capital into our business. There are days when the product cannot reach its potential because there is not enough funding. If only heaven can send an angel investor that could help us out fulfill our dreams.

Luckily for me, my hours in front of the computer has actually paid of. I stumbled on Go Big Network and learned that I can go looking for people who believe in our products and are willing to fund our business. Three cheers for technology! The future of our business is getting clear. Now, finding angel investors is just a click away.

Is that good news or what?

No comments: