Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Mother

Wipe the tears
there is no room for hurt
Your heart
expands itself to love
beyond

Your arms are warm
a blanket of comfort
A bridge that extends
reaches out to everyone

You believe always
because in you there is hope
Possibility is never far
you made me realize
my own dreams

Today, I pray well
that my heart
will beat like yours
and be the light
that you have been for me.


-Jdd 07.28.08-
*****************
For my mom, as she
celebrates her day
tomorrow.

We love you!

No comments: