Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The week that was

I can't believe that it's Friday once again. It is only now that I remembered I haven't written anything here and haven't even done my tag (Sorry...)
I've been busy preparing presentations for prospective clients as well as fliers and calling cards as well. I've been updating our multiply site and answering e-mails at the same time plus chatting with old friends. That is of course on top of taking care of my son and the other errands that I need to attend to. (READ: Paying bills...plenty of it!)
Our son will be spending one week at my parents house, without us. So that may sound as a non-toxic week and it means I may have more time to finish all my tasks.

But it won't be the same. *SIGH*

Missing Zye already.

No comments: