Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is it..finally!

Hay! Sa wakas! After quite a long time of pondering...I finally decided to how about with my personal blog. First of all, I decided that this blog will no longer be pure english. It will be written in the way I want it to be. In short, dependent sa mood ko. I figured that for me to be able to keep in touch with my personal insights, I must be able to express myself the way I want to. So, there..one burden is gone. Second, I figured that since this is my own outlet, I'd be talking about things other than my family. Well, it doesn't mean that they are not part of my personal life. I just thought that I'll contain the family kwentos sa aming family blog and then lahat ng iba, dito na lang. Para naman yung mga taong magbabasa ng blog ko, hindi naman ma-overdose sa family stories. Hehehe.

Topic wise, since I'm not going to talk about my husband, our kid, or our families, then all my other concerns in life will be written here. That means my friends, my work (or former work), poems, hobbies, personal rant and raves, opinion, wishlist, movie and food reviews. Ayan, at least concrete na ang idea ko as to how I would like to run this blog of mine.

Pinaghirapan ko pa naman yung blog name and header ko tapos hindi ko pag-aabalahan ng panaho itong blog na ito Naman! Sayang ang efforts!

No comments: