Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random Things about Me

Tagged by Joanne

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

10 Random things about me:

1. I am proud to be a Born again Christian. People who have known me for quite some time may wonder why or would probably think I did it just because of husband. But the simple truth is : I have learned how much God loves me so I did what He wanted me to do.

2. I dream of having my collection of poems published.

3. I love teaching. How I wish I can go back to teaching. For me, teaching is not a profession, it is a commitment. Someday, maybe someday....

4. I love listening to Chico and Delamar's "The Morning Rush", long before the two became very famous.

5. I can memorize a song's melody and lyrics in a jiffy. And even if the song is already a has-been, I still remember it. (Pano kaya sumali sa Singing Bee????)

6. I am not a "kikay" person. I am not into chocolates or flowers, I'd choose blue over pink without a blink of an eye and I hate blow drying my hair before leaving the house (but I'm learning now...) The only reason I would have my hair undergo rebond is because I don't want to spend too much time fixing my hair.

7. I am a movie addict. Well, I was. But now I have to be more practical and choose the movies that I watch on the big screen. Hubby and I used to watch movies three times a week.

8. I can't be rushed when shopping or doing the grocery. It's because it takes me awhile to choose.

9. I always have a "Things to do" list. It's my way of organizing things and making sure everything gets done.

10. I am a Batman fan. Yes, while most love Superman, Batman is the ultimate fictional hero for me. (I don't have anything against Superman. But I have my own reasons bakit maka-Batman ako)

Hmmm...let's get to know the other people in my circle. Tagging Marie, Joy, Happy, and all you other bloggers who haven't done this. (Sorry, my blog is quite behind with the tags, it seems a lot of people have done this already...)

No comments: