Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, May 30, 2008

10 Random things about me

Tagged by Sujee

Actually, I have done this one in my Personal blog so instead of 10 random things about myself, I'll tell you 10 random things about denjing (me and my hubby). Besides, this blog is not entirely about me :)

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are ten things about us:

1. We love watching movies. Before, we average on watching three movies a week. We had to cut down on our movie addiction because we need to save up on other things.
2. We both serve God through music.
3. We plan to retire at the age of 45.
4. We spent four years being boyfriend-girlfriend before we got married.
5. I learned to love onion rings because of him.
6. He learned a lot of songs (esecially the old ones) because of me.
7. We are aspiring entrepreneurs.
8. We are hands-on parents.
9. We make a good sales pair. I am in-charge of the planning, he is in-charge of the execution.
10. We met in school.

There. Tell me 10 things about you: Jing, Sheryl Ann, Toni, Kathycot, Divine, Mari and all n@wies who haven't done this post. Go ahead and share something about yourselves then let me know when you're done.

No comments: