Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My things to do

Rocks sent me this one. My only challenge is not to lengthen the list..hehehe.. in real life, I am a to-do-thing person. I don't trust my memory as far as things to do are concerned thus the list. Since it's no longer the first day of the week, I figured to do mine from today until the next Wednesday.

1. Today- update blogs: family blog and personal blog. Go to Nokia care to have my sister's 9300 fixed. Pay electricity and phone bill
2. Thursday - visit/call mall admin of SM, Robinson's Galleria and Ever Ortigas.
3. Friday - blog hop day. Text members for a meeting this Saturday.
4. Saturday - SYSTEM general meeting, echoSYSTEM practice, youth bible study
5. Sunday - go to church; launch the jrS in church
6. Monday (next week) - marketing/advertising of products; Update multiply account
7. Tuesday (next week) - update Zye's digiscrap

Passing this one to other busy bloggers. Let's see your list of things to do: Jhen, Ann and Sujee.

No comments: