Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Zye's schedule

I have observed for the past few weeks that our baby, Zye, has developed his routine. He is usually up and kicking between 2:30 to 4:00 PM and 10:30 PM to 12:00 AM. Unless I ate something really sweet (which by some reason always wakes him up), those are the hours that he is active and really giving a strong thug in my tummy. Yesterday, I have concluded that
our baby will be a food lover as well because he kicks everytime I click on the stove to cook food. I bet he knows mommy is going to eat that's why he makes his presence felt.

Dong loves it. He waits until he feels Zye just to talk to him and give him his kisses.

How lovely it is to have your man kissing your tummy. Makes pregnancy a piece of cake.

***SIGH***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything goes well with the pregnancy. It's been fun to read this one, albeit short, because babies just make everyone inevitably happy, if you know what I mean.

Glad to know you're coping well with everything. Take good care of yourself and the baby! :)

Denjing said...

Thanks shari! I'm glad that I didn't have a hard time considering this is my first pregnancy. I do hope to have a normal delivery..wish me luck! :)

Tiggerlily said...

gurl nakakaexcite siguro maging mommy! naeexcite ako para sa yo. ang kulit naman may schedule. naging routine nya na rin siguro.

anyways, i've tagged you nga pala:
http://livinginsweetdreams.blogspot.com/2007/08/tagged.html