Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Never alone

One of the kids from church sang this last Sunday and although I knew this song before, it was only then that I felt so blessed with its message. For all that has happened, is happening and will happen...God allows it because He loves us. His ways, though hard to understand by the human mind, is far more better than our ways. The best of this is that He never actually lets us go through it all alone. Remember, during the toughest times of our lives,
there was only one set of footprints....
because He was carrying us in His arms.
THROUGH IT ALL
-Hillsong-
You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
over me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait on You
I will sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all

No comments: