Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, September 20, 2019

A different change

I was not able to prepare lunch for our drizlets so we had to give them money for lunch so they can buy at the cafeteria.

When I fetched them, I asked if there was money left from what was given to them. Here was the convo:
Kuya D : "Mommy hindi ko po nagamit yung money. May food po dahil birthday ng classmate ko" (Mommy I didn't spend the money. We had food because it's my classmate's birthday)
Me: "Okay so may sukli ako"(Okay so I have change)
Bebe D: "Opo mommy" (Yes mommy)
Me: "Asan sukli ko?"(Where's my change?"
Bebe D: "Ito po mommy" (Here you go mommy)
Then she handed me this

Need I say more? Happy weekend friends!

No comments: