Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Crunch time

Zye will have his first long exam tomorrow. I had to make him wait for me so that we can go over his pointers. Tired that I was, I cannot let him see that. I had to get my energy up so that he will be excited as well. I am glad that he had his mind set that he will be studying tonight before he goes to bed and our review was such a breeze.

Now, as I lay me down to sleep, I cannot help but remind myself that my job as a mom is 25/7. Yes, I need the extra hour to go through what has happend the whole and make sure nothing was missed.

Dozing off right about now. And let's hurry this up...I only have a few more before my day starts again.

No comments: