Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fashionista

Zye is soooooooo handsome with his new haircut! Am I just loving my own? Be the one to judge.



FROM THIS HAIRSTYLE.....





TO THIS LOOK.


I just love what the hairstylist did to his hair. I didn't even give any specification. I just told him that I wanted it trimmed because it was already too long. I was surprised, but very glad that he had good tast on what would look good on my son. Haay, he's growing up so fast....


1 comment:

Jacque said...

and yes super handsome nga with the new haircut! cool!