Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Facts of life

Mommyhood + wifey moments + work = no more blogging time

Well, that's the story of this blog right now. *Sigh* Inspite of the vow I made to myself (to still continue writing) reality bites that I'd really have to doule my efforts to be able to make time for my blog. A little help from hubby would have gone a long way but sometimes he's just too tired as well to keep up with our son.

Thank God because I finally found a solution to it. Of course, it will take quite some time to be in such a new routine but at least I'm happy that I'd be one with my blog again.

For now, I need to update myself with what's happening in the blogosphere. Wait for my blog hop soon! =)

1 comment:

admin said...

hi there Jown..that's life. But i hope u can make a side trip through my blogs whenever you can..thanks ahead and have a great day!