Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

After thought

Today, I was given a job offer.

I had set in mind certain things. I expected that this day will be a sweet ending to the many times I have been interviewed. I assumed that I will go home victorious, knowing that I have been led to what's best for me.

It didn't turn out the way I planned it in my head. But then maybe that's just the thing. I had my hopes up and pretended that it will go my way. It was only when I got home that felt so ashamed of my initial reaction. How could I have been so ungrateful? The truth is I wasn't qualified at all yet I was considered for something else because they thought I can still have it my way in the near future. Who was I to complain when I have been promised a prosperous future? Shouldn't I just trust that indeed my life will not be harmed at all and that a great amount of favor has always surrounded me.

So now I say, yeah, I am very much blessed. And today, today is just a great day.

No comments: