Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Steeling the scene

Since I visualize a modern style home for us, I went browsing the net again but this time to window shopping for stainless steel furnishings. You have to admit that stainless steel will always equate to new age style while maintaining a classy, elegant look.

Lucky me that I found my way to this site that caters exactly to the look that I want. I may go over with my budget though because they do have a lot of the stuff I've been looking for! Like this great steel coffee canister and creamer. They also have this blomus stainless steel teaset that will complete my kitchen.

I also have my eyes set on the blomus stainless steel firepit. It's compact, it's light and it can be used in a variety of things. I can even bring it during youth camp. I have to mention the blomus stainless steel fireplace set to my cousin who's been looking for one for ages. He'd definitely love it! Will our home be soon called a house of steel?
Well, that's for me to know and for you guys to find out.

No comments: