Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

FYI

I believe that the internet is almost synonymous to the word information. We search almost everything on the web: definition, movie schedule, diet tips, location, statistics, forex. You name it, the world wide web will search it.

My need for information makes me more drawn to websites that gives tips and reviews that help me to understand the things that I want to use or try. The other day when I was trying to find out the specifications of the Nokia N96 model I came across this Help Me To site that gave a short but informative article about the mobile gadget. I even had a glimpse of HTC's new line of smart mobile phones which I honestly haven't heard of.

What's more interesting about the site is that it gave seo tips that gave me hints on how to help my site. The helpful tips doesn't end there because the site was also gracious enough to share information on how to make money. If that's not interesting, I don't know what is. But that sealed the deal for me. I just had to mark this as one of my faves.

Technology can really be very rewarding.

No comments: