Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Friday, September 5, 2008

The newest way to buzz

Here I go again starting my day by searching about blog advertising and trying to learn more about how it works, which ones are for real and how to make use of it to my advantage.

Today I came across Bloggers Review and it is the first time that I have actually heard about it. So the curious I browsed their site and checked out their market and the services that they offer. Aside from blog advertising they also have website advertising that can be maximized by advertisers. I love the fact that they help you out in getting more people to go to your site by being the featured blog of the day as well as the opportunity that they give out to bloggers to actually earn a little more while doing the thing that they love best. Who says writing cannot be rewarding? Your skills can be put to good use by helping out in reviewing companies and products. I signed in, joined their circle of bloggers to find out what's in it for me. I like the simplicity of their site because it tells you exactly where you should go. You don't really need to be too technical just to find your way around.

If I had a business, I will hand it to Bloggers Review to do my marketing for me because it will surely not cost me my arm and legs. They can actually work on advertising your business at a very low cost. I’ve got to hand it to these guys in making a convenient way to give your biz a buzz.

No comments: