Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life can be easier

One big challenge especially whenever you have a large group of contacts is updating your database to have an active directory. Can you even imagine the effort that you have to do just to make sure that the addresses and contact numbers in your list are updated? And just how thankful I am that there is a company that actually provides active directory tools in their product catalogue.

Great idea? I think it’s pure genius. Ensim provides different software applications particularly those that help in the Active Directory Management and not to forget Microsoft Exchange. Having been in the I.T. industry myself, I know how such tools help make the job faster and easier. It speeds up my day’s work and I have much more time to concentrate with the project at hand.

If that piece of information did not make you happy, I believe knowing that they cater from small businesses up to large enterprises will make you curve a smile. Imagine having a management software that will cater to your need now matter how little or big it is? Now that is what I call great service.

It’s time to rejoice now. Productivity will be at it’s highest with such helpful products.

No comments: