Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Close Up

I finally had the chance to renew my driver's license a day after my birthday. I just had to post this funny incident. I had my license renewed in the San Juan LTO branch. I cannot go to those LTO centers in malls because I still need to have my name changed (Maiden to Married name).

Each window in the San Juan LTO branch had a microphone/PA system so that they don't need to shout the names of the person that they need to call. Counter 6 is specifically for photo and signature capturing. One of the licensee whose picture was just about to be taken had the unfortunate experience of being corrected by the LTO officer:

Licensee: (standing in front of the window, very near the cam)
LTO Officer: "Ay, atras pa. Atras ka pa. Ang laki ng mukha mo sa monitor"

The LTO Officer said this over the PA system. Everybody laughed. I suddenly forgot how sleepy I was.

No comments: