Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sell away!

A good product will always need good marketing. My husband, having been on the sales team for the past six years, told me that if I were to push through with my shirts(yes, I have a few designs at hand) I need to participate in trade show exhibits to have a bigger market for my product.

So here I am in the middle of making my business proposal together with my marketing plan for the upcoming tradeshow. I am thinking of having table covers that will show my different shirt designs. This is something new instead of just having my shirts hanging around the booth. I'm also considering to have my logo as a table top display so that people who will be inquiring about my shirts will not miss our label.

Do you want to see a sample of the designs? Nah.I'll save it for later. I don't want an early publicity for my shirts.

No comments: