Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The hi-tech me

I am no longer the "techie" person that I used to be. But I still love gadgets!


A few of my wishlists actually are gadgets. A lot of my friends have told me to read technology reviews first before choosing (or buying in this case) the stuff that I want. I must confess that there are those time that I am just attracted with the physical look of a certain phone, camera, or mp3/mp4 and I don't even bother to take time in knowing their features. I guess that's also why I end up buying another gadget after a month or two.

I did learn my lesson -- the hard way! Now, I read product specifications and articles just to be sure that I am going to buy the gadget that will deliver what I need. Right now I am scanning over the top ten list of camera because I still haven't decided which one I'm going to buy.

Technology is sweeter the second time around.

No comments: