Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First time tooter




When Zye was away, I pondered on how I was a mother. Too early to get sentimental? Well it wasn't just because I was missing my son that I thought about this. A part of me felt that I may not be doing my role well as a first time mommy.

During the first four months of our son, I did everything for him: bathed him, changed his nappy, prepared his milk and food -- everything. Even if we hired a nanny for him, I still did everything for our little angel. It was funny because it was when I resigned that I noticed I gave most of the responsibilities to his yaya. I felt guilty. It seemed as if I became to lazy to do the things that I should be doing. I became busy with other things and deprived my son of my time with him.

So now, I am tooting because I'm back in the game and my son is happier than ever. I promised myself that I will be the mom that I used to be and no longer give my responsibility to other people. Cheers to all the other moms and to all their tooting stories today!

No comments: