Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dealing with it

My friend, Jessica, badly needs credit repair.

She called me up yesterday morning, pouring her heart out, not knowing what to do. Jessica is such a spender to the point that she sometimes buy things even if she doesn't need them. Now, she badly needs to get a loan because her car has to be fixed. She had been turned down by so many banks due to bad credit. Luckily, I have been blessed with family members who knows a lot about credit repair services.

Jessica stopped by our house this afternoon and my aunt gave her the details regarding bad credit repair. Her face suddenly lit up knowing there is still hope. My aunt also adviced her that it's wise spending that she needs to get into her system. That way, she'll be able to take care of her reputation as far as her credits are concerned.

All in a days work! I just hope my friend did listen to my aunt. Otherwise, this is going to be one long, repetitive story without any moral lesson.

No comments: