Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching the wave

My friend has been bugging me to try something new. So there I was figuring out what she was talking about when I stumbled upon bloggerwave. The curious me just had to know what this site was all about. Surfing around their site, I found out that they are another option to earn a little more.

Apparently, this is what my friend wanted me to try. She says that since I enjoy blogging too much I should somehow grab a few bucks as I go about with documenting my life on-line. Well, I'll just have to try this one. Who knows, I may learn a thing or two upon catching this particular wave.


No comments: