Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Couch Potato

Our sofa consist of 3 pieces: a three-seater, a two-seater and a one-seater. The three-seater piece had already given up on us. Its upholstery started tearing apart about three months ago. We tried patching it up because we liked our sofa and we refuse to buy a new one since the other two pieces were still in very good shape. Unfortunately, the patching won’t work anymore. Our son endlessly finds ways to take each patch off the sofa.

Well, maybe it’s really time to go get a new one. Of course, having not much time to go to malls and depots, I’d just have to do my window shopping online. Personally, I like the feel of Italian furniture but sometimes my eyes still find Contemporary furniture pleasing. We are wishing though for a Modern furniture over-all theme but this will be determined if we can financially find a way to modernize everything in our home.

The old sofa set was black which was safe enough so I thought I’d still replace it with a black one. My heart is already set on this lovely sofa set which I found at eroom service’s site. Love it, love it, love it! Now I just have to figure out how to make my husband say yes and we are all set to having a new lovely piece of Designer Furniture.

Home sweet home.

No comments: