Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Monday, August 18, 2008

The businesswoman in me

A great business plan should include the best marketing strategy there is. Why? Because the heart of an establishment is found in the number of people that your product can reach out to.

So in the process of preparing our business proposal, my husband and I are also organizing our marketing list. It is imperative to have our very own consumer mailing lists too so that we can give them an update of the newest line of products that we have.

Speaking of lists, I need to list brokers before the week ends. We are looking at the possibility of investing for our very own house and I need to find a good broker before the search for the location starts.

Wish us luck!

No comments: