Who we are...

My photo
Friends who crossed the line of friendship to discover that we can love more than we thought we can. Brought together by God and have discovered along the way that there is a deeper reason why we are together. Our mission is not to be done individually,but together. This site contains our past and our journey to the future..a sharing of emotions, feelings, thoughts, dreams, fears -- all about our adventures in life.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Holler!

Whow! Did I miss blogging or what? Yeah.. I missed it a lot. I haven't been able to check out both of my blogs for the past two weeks except for the one time that I was able to post Zye's 8th month celebration.
A lot have been happening actually. Oh, had happened. We have been visiting my dear uncle who has been in and out of the hospital for the past two months. It has been a wild roller coaster ride for everyone. Not knowing when the next infection will strike, praying very hard that everything will be well and good in the soonest time. But God's mind is far from ours. He is the only one who knows the ultimate plan.
In between those visits, we have been busy with church activities. We had our youth leaders ordained, Sunday school for this school year started last Sunday, and I've been collecting materials for the upcoming seminars and workshops that we have in line. So many things to do, so little time. But God is good. I thank Him for the continuous wisdom He has bestowed upon me and my husband. Otherwise, I would not have stayed sane.
To put the icing on all of these things simultaneously happening, I recently suffered from a bad case of flu which I believe was due to the crazy hot weather (oh, yeah, doesn't the weather just drive you nuts?). Now, I'm finally back. And with our DSL subscription on it's way to reality, I believe I can have more time to write.
There. My life in two weeks time....in a nutshell.

No comments: